- normal teenagers when parents are away: PARTY, ALCOHOL, SEX
- me when parents are away: I CAN SING OUT LOUD AND EAT EVERYTHING
- writer: let's get this minor character some screentime
- writer: let's show them how lovable he is
- writer: okay, is everybody in love? right
- writer: now let's kill him
Do you. bite your thumb. at us, sir? I do bite. my thumb, sir. DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT US, SIR? Is the law of our side, if I say ay? No. NO, SIR, I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR, BUT I BITE MY THUMB, SIR. DO YOU QUARREL, SIR? QUARREL SIR! NO, SIR.
Why does this have so many notes.
Do you know who William Shakespeare is
the best “oh I wasn’t talking to you” in history
Imagine your favorite character sleeping with their arms draped protectively around you